Tuesday 18 October 2011

Digital Photography Class - Homework Assignments.

Just a reminder in case you haven't done your homework assignments. They will not take you too long so don't panic!

Week Three: Standing Steady

This week's homework, which I will talk about tonight is:


and for those eager among you, I have posted the following:

Week Five: Label the Camera

There is no class next week as the school is shut for the Half Term break, however remember that your Autumn Project is due in when you return. Bring that in, in your student folders as well as the other homework sheets that I have given out, as I need to see them.

If you need additional copies of the Student Diary sheets (i.e. What we did tonight sheets) or you have lost the brief for the Autumn Project, you can get them by clicking the link below:


Enjoy the week off, and I'll see you after Half Term, or tonight, depending when you read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment