Friday 28 May 2010

iFrogz – Apple iPhone Cases

ifrogz This is the current cover on my Apple iPhone. These are the best covers/cases I have come across, but the two intial ones I owned had a problem. The case comes in two pieces and they are small ‘lugs’ the clip together on the side, and are easily broken resulting in damage to the edge of the case.

I am pleased to say that after contacting 'iFrogz’ they have told me they will replace the cases with the new ‘tougher’ redesigned version of the case if I post back the broken ones. I didn’t like the idea of not having a case on my iPhone so I purchased a third one, and that arrived today. It is the iFrogz Luxe Frozen edition in bright green, as shown above and is the remanufactured version, and I am very pleased with it. I will still send the others back to be replaced, because it will give me the opportunity to change the colour in the future if I want.  

For more information on these cases, and other products, check out their website at http://ifrogz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment